I’ve been busy adding lots of interesting new sections to my blog so if you haven’t already checked these out, please do. This is a work in progress so it’s always being updated and expanded so check back often.
My mind never stops and I am constantly being inspired with new ideas and hunting down new bargains that I want to share with my readers. I value your feedback and opinions so comments are welcome. Here are other ways you can help me:
* If you find a deal you want to share, send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Join my Facebook Group for the latest updates on hot deals around town: http://www.facebook.com/groups/174840402618136/
*Subscribe to my Blog!
Here is a summary of some of my new sections along with a guide to my existing ones:
- Activities and Sports – helpful info for parents new or undecided about what to do with their kids
- Family Fun – fun and interesting ideas for you to do with your family for reasonable prices
- March Break 2012 – listing of stuff to do on March Break — some area FREE, some are not
- Grocery/Flyer Specials – my weekly hot picks from major grocery chains & other shopping stores
- Hot Deals – hot, time sensitive deals from A to Z in a wide variety of products, services
- Couponing – basic introduction to using coupons to save and links to good coupon sites
- Eating Out – listings of restaurants by day where kids eat FREE or at a discount across the KW region
- Travelling – tips on travelling on a budget with your family and suggestions for great getaways
- PR Friendly – I would love to find ways to work together with businesses regarding site advertising and mutually beneficial partnerships (product testing, reviews, etc) Get in touch!
Happy Bargain Hunting my friends!