Who’s going to Food Revolution Day – a great FREE EVENT happening this Saturday – May 18 from 10am-3pm – at The Kitchener Market?
FOOD REVOLUTION DAY is being organized by Those 2 Girls (Lisa McDonald & Diane Morgan) and is all about Helping Local Citizens To Make Healthy Choices! It’s shaping up to be a great day filled with lots of interesting guests and information, as well as lots of interactive fun.
You don’t have to RSVP, but if you know you are going for sure, click on this link to RSVP.. just to let the organizers know approximate numbers.
-Foodlink’s Buy Local Buy Fresh Map Kickoff for 2013
-11:30 am Run For Life Speaks on their upcoming family friendly races
-2pm Meet and Greet with Fitz The Whip Vanderpool. Fresh from winning his latest Canadian Championship
Ongoing Activities throughout the event
· Sportco Source For Sports activity table
· Rogers Daytime Healthy Lifestyle Blogger Erica Kloetstra’s activity table
· Try Dance Dance Revolution with The Game Asylum
· Planting with Eco Eats
· Learn about the Nutrition For Learning Program
· Meet Jane from Fresh Endeavours and Meaghan from GoGirlfriend and learn about their Farm Vlog Tours
· Try out Run For Life’s Spin Bike
· Play with Foodlink’s Farm In A Box
· Additional activities TBA852/