I spotted this message on my Twitter feed and thought it was worth sharing for anyone with kids (or maybe it’s you) taking post secondary education so you can take advantage of the program.
Moms and Dads, don’t let your student miss the deadline!
Check out http://www.ontario.ca/30off for complete details on 30% Off Ontario Tuition Grant. If they qualify, there is money to help with your child’s post secondary education.
Ontario residents planning to attend a school-approved for OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program) could be eligible for a 30% off tuition grant.
30% Off Ontario Tuition
for university and college degree students
for college diploma and certificate students
Find out if you’re eligible with the 30% Off tuition quiz.
Are You eligible?
You could be eligible for 30% off tuition, if:
- you’re a full-time student at a public college, university or private postsecondary school in Ontario approved for OSAP
- you’ve been out of high school for less than 4 years (or 6 years if you have a permanent disability or you’re in a 5-year co-op program and have been out of high school for more than 4 years but less than 5 years)
- you’re in a program you can apply to directly from high school (e.g., undergraduate level)
- you meet the citizenship and residency requirements
- your parents’ gross income (total before taxes) is $160,000 or less